rates, forms & policies
I am a fee-for-service provider and do not work with insurance companies directly
$185 for the 75 minute intake sessions
$150 for each 50-minute session (post intake session)
$200 for each 75-minute session (post intake session)
As of April 1st, 2018 rates will be increasing to $200, 160, and 220, respectively
I accept payment by cash, check, and all major credit cards. I also accept Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA). I can provide the required information for you to submit out-of-network insurance claims. Please contact your insurance provider about these benefits.
There are many benefits to paying out of pocket for therapy services. Fee-for-Service therapists provide the highest level of confidentiality when it comes to your therapy. We are not required to provide a diagnosis nor any information to insurance companies. I have worked with clients that have been denied life insurance because they have been given a DSM-5 (Diagnostic & Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) diagnosis at some point in their lives. I believe your treatment plan and length of therapy should be determined by us in a collaborative manner so you get the care you need.
Please call me with any questions.
note: i currently have a waiting list for reduced fee slots
Times of crisis can also involve financial hardship for some clients and prevent them from pursuing therapy. Because of this I have two spots at a reduced fee based on income. These sessions must be scheduled on a weekday prior to 4 pm.
forms and policies
Please complete the appropriate form(s) prior to your first session. Click on each link to download the PDF.
- Client Intake Form Download PDF to Print or Complete Online
- Professional Therapy Agreement
- Client Rights & Information
- Release of Information (to coordinate care with another service provider, such as a therapist, physician, psychiatrist, etc. )
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist and information cannot be disclosed without written permission. Exceptions include:
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in insuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law ensuring their safety.